Hiii. I have been nominated by an amazing blogger for Sunshine Blogger Award.
Thank you Zahra for nominating me. I really appreciate it.
Zahra has a wonderful blog. . Young at heart,she writes with passion, one filled with inspiration at all times Her blog will attract you , that I’m sure of. Http://chromelove5.wordpress.com Please visit Zahra’s blog here: I am sure you will love it.
SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD RULES:
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 new questions.
Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring.
Once nominated, a blogger is required to write a post in which they thank the blogger for nominating them and link back to their blog.
Questions from Zahra….
1. What made you decide to start a blog?
– I love writing. Asides that, i feel my thoughts and opinions are best expressed in written words. That was my inspiration.
2. Where is your favorite place to write and what time of the day?
— frankly, I prefer to write in a quiet environment with cool music and internet…..from the hours of 9-1Pm .
3. If you could travel, tomorrow, to any country; where would you go and why?
—now this is a serious question 😂. No particular country in mind, but I’d love to go to Rome. The Vatican is the reason why 😍
4. Do you ever go back and read your posts from the past. How do you feel about them, years later?
—i feel grown and developed. I feel glad I did and I’m doing what I do best… writing 🙂🌻
5.Do you prefer city life or country quiet? In what ambiance do you feel most inspired? Why?
—frankly, I prefer city life. City life gives more ideas than the quiet scenery of country life.
5, How old were you when you began to love, poetry, writing, painting, photography, your chosen art or blogging form?
—my consciousness for writing began from when I was a kid. No age precisely .
6. Have you connected deeply with other bloggers through your blog? If yes, explain a little.
—id say I’ve made friends and all.
7. Has reading other blogs helped you personally in your life? If yes, give an example.
—I love reading from Teddydore @ https://teddydore05.wordpress.com . Her works are beautiful and I relate with her psychologically from them. I bet she’ll see this and smile 🙃❤️
8. Are you more creative at night or in the day? Tell us a bit more about your choice.
—the idea for my last piece(From now on) was conceived at night and written during the day. I guess my creativity is fluid 😂
9. How has the Covid lockdown affected your blogging? Do you blog more or less?
—Frankly, the Covid lockdown was the best period for me this year (irony right?😂😂) It made me see reason why I should invest more energy in writing and blogging. Here I am now 🙂.
10. Do you love your work or is it just a job and a paycheck? If you don’t love it, in what field would you prefer working ? Why?
—i love my write-ups. I can vouch for them anywhere and anytime. I’d love to go into music too, but I love my work . My writings speak for me.
11. Do people in your home and close friends, support you in your passion for blogging? Explain a little.
—the support from family and friends have been immense. People have been like: ‘Nonso, so you can write like this?’ and I’ll just smile 🙂😂
My questions for nominees
1. When was your toughest time blogging?
2. If you look back to the beginning, would you say you’ve achieved a lot?
3. Any obstacles faced by blogging? If yes, explain.
4. How does your inspiration come by?
5. Asides blogging, what else do you do (leisure or business)?
6. Who’s your favorite blogger and why?
7. The country with the most views on your blog?
8. Are you more creative at night or during the day? Or you’re fluid like me?
9. What’s blogging like to you?
10. Do you ever go back to your previous posts? How do you feel about them?
11. What’s your opinion about life?
My nominees are
I look forward to getting your replies. if unable to accept the nomination, it’s okay. Everyone, stay safe and eat plenty🙂🌻
Nonso, the Writer. (Nonso Paschal Ofili)